Develop the confidence and the ability to homeschool your student through Physics. With our help, you can understand Physics better and do a great job teaching your student. Join our Physics Done Right Community — we’d love to help you!
- First 14 chapters are complete
- New & updated chapters as they are written
- Video lessons that accompany each chapter
- Plenty of clear explanations and worked out examples
- Chapter Quizzes and Module Exams for evaluation
- Instructions for lab experiments that you can do at home
- Lab videos that show you how
- Links to web resources that I think you need to see
- A private Q&A forum for members only, where you can ask questions and get answers from me and other members
- A monthly member call (Skype / Zoom) where you can ask me questions LIVE.
Right now, join for $19 per month or $199 per year.
What others have said about my material:
Leslie R. —
Aloha Doc Bateman,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for writing all this material. I homeschool my two kids and this has been a tremendous help for me in preparing to dive into Physics. You have taken the fear away. Science has not been my strong suit and I have put off Physics strictly due to my trepidation haha. Mahalo again.
With Aloha, Leslie R.
Crystal B. —
I have to tell you that this is good. I have never taken physics while in school because I never thought I could learn it and do well at it. But, now through you, I’m learning it and reteaching it. You explain the subject so well.
I have referred you to certain members of my homeschool group, but now I will send it out to the entire organization. Its great!
Usman R. —
This a great work you are doing. Your text is plain and simple. Easy to comprehend and understand.
Jennifer M. —
I am so grateful that you are making physics as fun and it should be! A million thanks!
Savannah S., college student —
Big fan of this material!
I really like how short the lessons are. I tutor a student in physics and I use your materials to prepare tailored lesson plans for this student, and I also really like how clear the connection is between theory and calculations.
I think that one of the strengths of this textbook is how the information is presented in the text. Usually I find that physics textbooks are hard to follow and frustrating to read, but this is not the case with this text. I also personally enjoy the sequence that you are following in teaching; it makes a lot of sense and the material builds smoothly. The explanations are also quite lovely—and crystal clear.